Thank you for booking a wellness consultation with me. I look forward to meeting with you! Please note the Google Maps address of your appointment, and some notes you may find helpful.
- Please wait until I wave you into the building or you see my last client leave. I don’t have a private consultation office, and I want to protect client information if someone is still with me.
- I don’t need too much information prior to your appointment. I like to “see” what appears to be your main area for support during prayer energy work.
- Energy work, the Zyto scan, and my questions easily take up an hour. Understandably, clients like to talk and so do I! 🙂 But please know that we have a lot to cover in one hour so I gently request that you keep your answers as brief as possible so that we don’t run out of time. I will do the same.
- If you have any labs on your phone or paper, please bring them, I can review them and help you understand them.
- Cancellation Policy:
- I always have a wait list for clients, so please give as much advance notice as possible for cancellations.
- If you cancel in less than a 24-hour window, you will be charged for half of your appointment fee.
- I usually don’t have enough time to re-book your cancellation with someone else, and I still need to ensure that I can pay my rent.
- If you are late to an appointment, that is fine, but I will still need to end on our scheduled time.
Lake Odessa, Tabby’s Chop Shop: https://goo.gl/maps/BgoW2Rovr1cgBjtT8
Potterville, Katz Roofing Building: https://goo.gl/maps/xo2rPncXM7Uu7ndk8